Here you can find an explanation of the actions from the
Quick Actions Panel.
Quick Actions Panel
The Quick Actions Panel is a set of actions and toggles to quickly customize the plugin. You can find this panel in many places:
- Inside the menu, under
Tools -> Material Theme
- At the end of the main toolbar
- As an option of the
Quick Switch Panel
You can also set a shortcut to open each and every one of its submenus from the
Settings -> Appearance and Behavior -> Keymap -> Material Theme settings.
Material Theme Switcher
The first subpanel is a switcher to rapidly switch between the themes. There you can find all the available themes plus the two custom themes.
This panel allows you to quickly toggle some of the most used Panel Settings:
- Toggle Contrast Mode
- Toggle High Contrast
- Toggle Compact Sidebar
- Toggle Compact Dropdowns
- Toggle Compact Table Cells
- Toggle Compact Menus
- Toggle Hide File Icons
- Toggle Monochrome Icons
- Toggle Compact Status Bar
- Toggle Uppercase Tabs
- Arrow styles
- Indicator Styles
- Tab Highlight Position
Besides those are one-time actions that will change the plugin or the IDE configuration:
- Set Recommended Tab Height: Change the tab height to 42
Accent Color Chooser
This panel provides a set of predefined colors to set up your accent color.
Note that these actions are one-time only and the accent color can be changed in the
Settings -> Custom Accent Color.
This panel as well allows you to rapidly toggle the most used Component Settings:
- Toggle Material Theme
- Toggle Material Components
- Toggle Material Icons
- Toggle Material File Icons
- Toggle Material PSI Icons
- Toggle Material Fonts
- Toggle Project View Decorators
- Toggle Status Bar Indicator
- Toggle Themed Title Bar
In addition, other one-time actions are available in this panel, which are:
- Material Theme Wizard: Relaunch the Material Theme Wizard
- Install Material Wallpaper: Set the IDE Background Image to the one from the repository.
- Remove Material Wallpaper: Remove the IDE Background Image.
Please note that this is a setting that affects the whole IDE settings, so actions such as removing/disabling the plugin will not get rid of the background image. You can do so in
Settings -> Appearance -> Background Image.