Configure the main settings of the plugin: Theme, Contrast mode and Accent Color.
This dropdown will allow you to change the currently selected theme just like the Quick Switcher.
Note that External Themes won’t show up in this list.
The contrast mode allows you to add more contrast between the IDE’s panels and components for better visualizing.
The parts that are affected by the contrast change are:
- The project tree
- The settings tree
- Inactive tabs
- Input, Search and number controls
- Lists and Tables
Custom Accent Color
This setting controls the current accent color used throughout the app.
Accent color is used in many places such as:
- Quick documentation
- Parameter Info
- Links and bold texts in documentation panels
- Text, number and password boxes border
- Dropdowns border
- Checkboxes and Radio Buttons fill color
While a set of predefined accent colors are available in the Accent Color Chooser, this setting allows you to set your own custom color.
Override Accent Color
Since version 2.6.0 there is the possibility to override the custom accent color with the default one bundled with the theme. For instance, for Oceanic the accent color will be
teal while for Darker it will be
This is especially useful for external themes, so that Themes designers can provide their own accent color.
- Contrast color is also used inside “striped tables”, independently of the setting.
- Some resources, such as the scrollbar, will not get the new custom accent color until next restart.